ZEL provides services as Owner’s Engineer (OE) and / or Lender’s Technical Advisor throughout the project life cycle, to ensure technical and financial aspects of the project are adequately covered.
As Owner’s Engineer, ZEL provides the following services:
- Data acquisition and review of technical documents.
- Preparation of Tender Documents for EPC and PC Contractors.
- Evaluation of Contractors’ Bids
- Review of submittals from the Contractors.
- Contract Management
- Inspection activities including FAT & Inspection at site.
- Provide technical liaison between various vendors and Contractor.
As Lender’s Technical Advisor, ZEL provides the following services:
- Review technical data to ensure delivery of project’s intended outputs.
- Propose alternate technical solutions to add value to the project.
- Detailed review of financial model and financing document.
- Undertake visits to site on Lender’s behalf during project execution phase.
- Prepare regular periodic reports for submission to Lenders along with proposed recommendations.
- Perform final inspections, witness performance tests and submit report to Lender for final acceptance of project.